The International Tea Masters Association, a 501c(3) non-profit, the Gold Standard in Tea Education, is offering tea lovers an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of adolescents attending high school and college.
The association has created a unique, one-of-a-kind program called the ITMA Tea Club™. It is designed to offer the many enjoyable benefits of consuming high quality tea to students interested in starting or joining a tea club at their school. The benefits of their enjoying a superior cup of loose leaf tea by students include:
- Higher school grades
- Improved concentration, focus, and grounding
- Deeper understanding of ethics and integrity
- Enhanced personal behavior and compassion
- Opportunity to taste, evaluate, and appreciate superior tea
- Numerous health benefits of tea
The ITMA Tea Club™ and its benefits will represent a Life Changing Experience for many of the students. Complete an ITMA Tea Club Application today.
- ITMA Starter Tea Kit
- 17 loose-leaf tea samples
- 6 Chinese Tasting and Aroma Cups
- New member enrollment forms
- Club flyers for posting meetings
- Sample meeting announcements
- Special club door sign
The program is funded by private tax-deductible donations…a great way to make a difference in the lives of young tea drinkers!
Upon your approval, we will list your personal or business name with a link to your web site on the list of Contributors. It’s our way to say thank you for your financial help.
Click on a One-Time donation button today!
|Your Contribution $