The International Tea Masters Association, a 501c(3) non-profit, the Gold Standard in Tea Education, is offering tea lovers an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of adolescents attending high school and college.
The association has created a unique, one-of-a-kind program called the ITMA Tea Club™. It is designed to offer the many enjoyable benefits of consuming high quality tea to students interested in starting or joining a tea club at their school. The benefits of their enjoying a superior cup of loose leaf tea by students include:
- Higher school grades
- Improved concentration, focus, and grounding
- Deeper understanding of ethics and integrity
- Enhanced personal behavior and compassion
- Opportunity to taste, evaluate, and appreciate superior tea
- Numerous health benefits of tea
The ITMA Tea Club™ and its benefits will represent a Life Changing Experience for many of the students. Complete an ITMA Tea Club Application today.
- ITMA Starter Tea Kit
- 17 loose-leaf tea samples
- 6 Chinese Tasting and Aroma Cups
- New member enrollment forms
- Club flyers for posting meetings
- Sample meeting announcements
- Special club door sign
The program is funded by private tax-deductible donations…a great way to make a difference in the lives of young tea drinkers!
Upon your approval, we will list your personal or business name with a link to your web site on the list of Contributors. It’s our way to say thank you for your financial help.
Click on Paypal.com
Enter the amount of your donation
Click on Send or Enter